Re: [RFC] LD_LIBRARY_PATH_64 for sparc solaris testing

Eric Botcazou wrote:

Now my question: shall we introduce this path setting for solaris
everywhere in the testsuite ? Or do we have to document how we treat
LD_LIBRARY_PATH on solaris?

I think the former solution is the best. And we probably need to do the same for LD_LIBRARY_PATH_32.

Ok, but for LD_LIBRARY_PATH_32 is think we just introduce a new variable here. On 32 bit environments LD_LIBRARY_PATH_32 == LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Oh, maybe on 64 environments LD_LIBRARY_PATH_64 == LD_LIBRARY_PATH? This I don't know yet. If so, then I'd agree to introduce the LD_LIBRARY_PATH_32 too.

And, as Jim said, adding a comment would be nice too.

Where would this documentation belong to? I agree we should document, also other settings like DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH and others.

Andreas