Re: wanna add -march=c3 and -march=c3-2 support

£Ğİ[ wrote:
>  I've modified old gcc version 3.2.2 (two files, i386.c and i386.h) to
> have -march=c3 and -march=c3-2 options for VIA C3 and C3 Nehemiah.
>  I plan to immigrate it  to the next release gcc version.
>  Could anybody tell how to proceed? Thanks in advance.

If you want to submit the patch to the FSF, for inclusion in a gcc
release, and the patch is more than about 10 lines or so, then we need a
copyright assignment before we can accept it.  You can get the process
started by sending mail to assign@gnu.org.  See also
	http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2003-06/msg02298.html

If the patch is small, we can accept it without a copyright assignment.

In either case, the patch needs to be submitted to the
gcc-patches@gcc.gnu.org mailing list, reviewed, and approved.  This
could be started before the paperwork is done, but the patch can not be
installed until the paper work is done.