regarding CVS repostory on Savannah

Hello,

We received a couple a messages about not being able to check out the
GCC CVS repository.

I just found out that the modules in the GCC cvsroot where symlinks to
somewhere else (/stock/rsync/gcc/*)

Why was this set up?

The only reason I can think of is that you don't use Savannah but just
sync the repositories with rsync (what isn't available anymore).

Rudy
--
Rudy Gevaert                rudy@gnu.org
Web page                    http://www.webworm.org