Re: Regression information in Bugzilla

On Dec 21, 2003, at 1:45 PM, Zack Weinberg wrote:

"Giovanni Bajo" <giovannibajo@libero.it> writes:

I understand that this system is far from being optimal. We are
discussing this issue in these days on the bugzilla-master list, and
trying to come up to a decent solution to handle this. A first
stopgap would be to be able to set multiple target milestones for
each gap, as suggested by Daniel Berlin. A more efficient solution
(solving also other problems with version tracking) is at study.

Other projects that use bugzilla seem to use X.Y-regression tags instead of putting this information into the bug title.

Right. I have no idea why we don't use keywords to track this.