Re: problem with subregs.

Jim Wilson wrote:
>There are limits to what I am able and willing to do as a volunteer.
>You might consider hiring professional help.  This would be easier to
>look at if I had an NDA and a complete copy of the port and an
>architecture manual.

Except this problem, which is still unsolved, our port is stable
and we are waiting for FSF approval.
We would like to solve this problem without waiting for the legal process
to end and I would like to know your opinion on hiring you for
some help or consultation regarding that issue.

Regards,

 Tal Agmon
 CRtools team
 National Semiconductor