Re: GCJ and $PREFIX/include revisited

Tom> We can easily install the headers wherever we like.  However, we'd
Tom> still like g++ to search the gcj headers by default.  So that
Tom> presumably means a patch to the standard include directories.

Gabriel> I've yet to see a patch before commenting but I'm concerned that such
Gabriel> a modification of include directory would have negative impacts on C++
Gabriel> programs that do not use Java...

It is already working right now.  You don't need any special argument
to compile a CNI-using C++ program.  If we moved the include files
without updating g++, that would be a change in behavior for CNI
users.

Tom