Re: Name of front-end

Laurent GUERBY wrote:

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 00:31, Robert Dewar wrote:

Umm, I don't think you need a lawyer to tell you that it a name is
not trademarked, then using it will not be a trademark infringement :-)

Sure, ask the MobiliX folks. MobiliX is not trademarked, Asterix
and Obelix are, since the words are "close enough" German courts
ruled that they were violating the existing trademarks.

Indeed the german courts are rather notorious here. My comments are strictly with respect to US case law :-)