Re: Will tree-ssa be GCC 3.5?

Scott Robert Ladd wrote:

No one is going to give you a definite commitment on this if you are just looking for zero cost software I suspect.

Don't be so presumptive. I own commercial compilers, so the existence of
gfortran is a matter of academic interest for me, personally. I'm trying
to get information that will help me help GCC; I don't see why that
should offend you.

I am completely puzzled as to why you think that I was offended. That of course was not the case. I was simply pointing out a simple fact of life. You seemed to be asking for a definite time commitment without any financial commitment on your part, and I don't see that as realistic.

If indeed you are coming to the table with $$$ for the support of G95
development, that is a different matter entirely. In that case you should ask for quotations on this work, and then USNL can look over
the proposals and choose one that is credible.