Re: PATCH: Re: sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk mirror out of date

Hi,

You asked me to drop you a note once we had our new server
cluster up and running again.

	www.sunsite.org.uk
	ftp.sunsite.org.uk
	nfs.sunsite.org.uk

Are now taking the strain (old names include, sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk,
sunsite.org.uk, src.doc.ic.ac.uk, etc).

If you could do a quick check of our gnu mirror, currently from

	ftp://ftp.fu-berlin.de/unix/gnu/

is all okay, and add an entry back into the mirrors.html list
that would be great.

Best wishes

	Stuart