Re: PATCH: work-around for bug in -traditional-cpp

On Sat, Nov 29, 2003 at 09:50:42PM +0000, Neil Booth wrote:

> > Okay, it looks like trad-cpp is messing with skipping.
>
> If you're skipping you shouldn't even be attempting to expand
> macros.

Yes, sure. But I don't think trad-cpp knows whether it's skipping
at this point. It does expand macros early, and then it will use
them or discard them when it finds out whether it's skipping or not.

This is not my code. I'm only concerned about not getting warnings
when I should not get any, e.g., make the code work.

If you can figure what's actually going on, and can clean it up,
that will be fine.