Re: ASSIGNMENT papers?

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, Carlo Wood wrote:
> The copyright clerk says he is now sending me also the 'gcc' and
> 'libstdc++' papers.
>
> Does this mean that I NEED a seperate paper for every runtime library
> that is part of gcc? Or does he just not know what is covered by "gcc"?

The latter, to the best of my knowledge.

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003, Mike Stump wrote:
> My guess is that the gcc papers cover libstdc++ assignments but that
> would just be a random ass guess based upon logic.  Though, that same
> logic says that gcc would cover the gcc documentation, and last I knew
> it'd be the wrong answer in that case.

Again, to the best of my knowledge, documentation is also covered by the
general GCC assignments.

But I'll try to clarify these points, at least, with RMS.

> Maybe someone else will send a pointer to an email that cantained the
> answer to your question, and maybe we can then ask for such a pointer
> to be put on the web pages...  :-)  Sorry.

You are digging in open wounds, as we say in Austria. :-(

Gerald
--
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry)   gerald@pfeifer.com   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/