Re: Status of two-stage name-lookup and covariant return types in mainline

> But I'm not quite sure whether it can be considered as nearly complete
> (with just a couple of bugs remaining) or only as "we're on the right
> track, but we only have a partial implementation".

I believe the former is right. There are a very few remaining bugs, but from
what I remember when this was written there are no intentional omissions in
the implementation any more. (At least this was my understanding from Mark's
comments at the time, and in his responses when I rewrote the respective
sections in trouble.texi.) So everything that doesn't work should be
considered a bug.

W.

Wolfgang Bangerth              email:            bangerth@ices.utexas.edu
                               www: http://www.ices.utexas.edu/~bangerth/