Re: Can't build gcc cvs HEAD on cygwin: libjava/prims.cc:145: error:overloaded function with no contextual type information

Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003, Giovanni Bajo wrote:

Given that this patch apparently was not properly tested at all,

This is a bit extreme. I cleanstrapped the patch in a tree which had --enable-languages=c,c++, so I didn't notice libgcj was not being build.

Personally I'd welcome if a core cp change happens that it should be a must to bootstrap a complete gcc (except ada, g77 ?)
Libgcj contains a large part of c++. It's a good way to see if your change is safe or if we uncover another problem.

My little comment on it.

Thanks,
Andreas