Re: demengler in libstdc++ is changed

On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 04:59:06AM +0100, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> DJ Delorie <dj@redhat.com> writes:
>
> | > Absolutely.  I was under the impression that the demangler just used
> | > std::vector and a few other features, not the full runtime.
> |
> | Don't forget "new", which needs at least libsupc++
>
> operator new is replaceable.

And for 3.4, libstdc++ doesn't need to be built to make <vector> available.
The configure step makes a complete C++ header tree available in one
directory.  (Up through 3.3, the library had to be built even to get the
header-only class files arranged properly.)

by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
    - Brian W. Kernighan