Re: Ada is still broken on AMD64 and IA64 (Was: Re: Ada config for x86_64-linux)

    Unfortunatly nobody has fixed this.  Didn't Richard Kenner promised to
    look into this and fix it properly?

No, I said I'd put in a quick fix, which I did.  The "proper fix" is a major
rewrite of the typing logic for floating-point types in the front end.
I was not aware of this particular failure, so I don't know what's needed
to deal with it, specifically whether it too can be kludged or if it'll
have to wait for the rewrite.