This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ping: [m68k] Add m68k-uclinux-uclibc target
- From: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 09:26:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: ping: [m68k] Add m68k-uclinux-uclibc target
- Organization: Develer S.r.l.
- References: <3F6F12EF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3F75113A.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3F76EA2A.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Alexandre Oliva wrote:
Meanwhile, may I commit the rest of the patch?
The only chunk of it I could possibly approve is the change to
libstdc++-v3/crossconfig.m4, and I'm comfortable approving that, but
IMHO the maintainer of the target (that I assume to be you) could go
ahead with it without further approval, barring vetoes from libstdc++
Now that all of the m68k-uclinux stuff is in place, I'd
like to assume ownership over the target.
May I submit a patch adding myself in the OS Port Maintainers
portion of MAINTAINERS?
// Bernardo Innocenti - Develer S.r.l., R&D dept.