Re: Future of gccbug

> > that
> > | >

> > | Well, we still have gcc-prs.  My suggestion would be to send only new
> > | messages to gcc-bugs, and all the bug-tracking dross to gcc-prs.
> >
> > Wholeheartly seconded.
>
> Then you want followups to gcc-bugs to still go into the database?
> Or only followups on gcc-prs?

Think of it this way:

Bugzilla's primary list should be switched to gcc-prs.  This list should
behave exactly the same way that gcc-bugs does now.

When Bugzilla receives a new report then, for the new report only, it
should also send the message to gcc-bugs.  Depending on how you want to
set up scanning, the reply-to should either be gcc-prs or the bugzilla
email address.

R.