Re: [tree-ssa] Another bootstrap failure. Branch is now closed.

On Nov 9, 2003, at 09:42, Jan Hubicka wrote:
Sorry for the failures.  None of those showed up on i386 bootstraps we
use for testing.  I wonder why the failures are getting so architecture
specific nature when the tree-ssa should not differ much.

The PPC failure was not really target specific as shown by my testcase, just
for x86 CLZ_DEFINED_VALUE_AT_ZERO or CTZ_DEFINED_VALUE_AT_ZERO are not
defined for it so you would not see the problem. I am going to add the
testcase to the testsuite so that if you run the testsuite, there should
be no regressions like this one.

Thanks, Andrew Pinski