Re: Future of gccbug

On Nov 7, 2003, at 1:24 PM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003, Joe Buck wrote:

So, I'd like to see gccbug modernized and supported. I'd also like us to

Where's the documentation of the Bugzilla native XML email interface
(alluded to in the past as usable for rewriting gccbug not to need to go
through a GNATS-to-Bugzilla translator)?

The DTD for bugzilla is in bugzilla.dtd if you want to do it by XML.

I can import the XML without any trouble (i've done it to move bugs accidently reported on dberlin.org to gcc.gnu.org)
--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm@polyomino.org.uk