Re: Building the Ada compiler... is http://gcc.gnu.org/install/build.htmlcorrect?

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003, Rainer Orth wrote:

> As I've indicated before, the current support for building with different
> Ada and C compilers should be removed in favor of requiring a gcc that
> includes GNAT if Ada support is desired.

Any news on having a documented (in the Ada install documentation)
collection of contributed bootstrap binaries (now including C compilers as
well as gnat1 and gnatbind), as proposed by Robert Dewar in
<http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2001-02/msg01233.html> (and repeated in various
subsequent messages)?

--
Joseph S. Myers