Heads up on a bugzilla upgrade

In the next week or so, i'm gonna merge 2.17.5 into our bugzilla codebase, because it contains some security fixes and new features that would be nice for us (I skipped 2.17.4 because it didn't have anything we care about).

Nobody should notice anything wildly different, and obviously, i test this stuff locally before pushing it to the server, but if you notice anything breaking or anything once it says we are using "Bugzilla version 2.17.5", please let me know.