This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada bootstrap failure on ia64
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 01:22:42 -0800
- Subject: Re: Ada bootstrap failure on ia64
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andreas Schwab wrote:
I'm getting a Program_Error with current mainline:
My IA-64 system has debian stable (woody) installed on it which does not
contain gnat binaries, so I am unable to bootstrap with Ada.
I see that debian testing (sarge) has a gnat binary, but getting this
installed will be a chore. There is no usable install cd, and I've
never done any debian installs before, so it may take me a few weeks to
figure out how to do this, and find time to do it.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com