This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: No basic improvements branch for 3.5 - work on tree-ssa
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:09:02 -0600
- Subject: Re: No basic improvements branch for 3.5 - work on tree-ssa
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <10310231114.AA14907@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>, Richard Kenner writes:
> Actually, we would welcome the additional folks working on the branch.
>Of course, but that wasn't the proposal.
>The proposal was to *merge* the tree-ssa experiment branch and people doing
And we would still welcome that.