Re: Testing m68k changes on AmigaOS and Linux/m68k

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 07:46:05PM +0200, Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
> Several years ago I wrote this header file:
>
>   http://www.codewiz.org/projects/amiga/Headers/BoopsiStubs.h
>
> I used it in several projects using BOOPSI classes. As you can see,
> I had two sets of macros because GCC did not want to inline the
> varargs functions.

  The approach with the array is nasty :-/ Every usage of such macro
  will create a distinc array and this will eat up stackspace. Thats
  why I always disabled these macros.

> A small note: ChangeLog comments should be capitalized and should end
> with a '.'. Don't worry, I'll fix it when I commit the patch...

  I will (hopefully) respect this rule the next time I submit a patch.

> Everything else looks fine to me.

  Thank you! :-)

  Gunther