This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Switching the default for -fabi-version
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: david dot moore at intel dot com
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:24:38 -0700
- Subject: Switching the default for -fabi-version
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- Reply-to: mark at codesourcery dot com
Since nobody really objected to David Moore's suggestion that we make
-fabi-version=2 the default, I plan to change the default value of the
flag on the mainline in the next few days.
If you object, speak up now!
Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org>