Status of Ada tree

In the process of synchronizing the Ada tree I am going to do a
big merge of the changes that have been done at ACT since the last merge.

I have tried to incorporate one way or another (sometimes by redoing
it in a different way) all the changes made on the FSF side, but since the
merge involved hundreds of files and a huge number of patches, I may have
missed some. If this is the case, I apologize in advance.

The good news is that we now have put in place a semi-automated mechanism
to ensure that future merges will be done in a more controlled way, and
will be done very regularly, thus avoiding this situation.

This new mechanism will also allow us to ensure that the Ada trees will
stay synchronized in both ways.

I'd like to thank in particular Laurent Guerby who has helped us reducing
the number of differences between the Ada trees.

Since the Ada trees are about to be synchronized, we have now closed the
access to the ACT tree opened at libre.act-europe.fr, to avoid confusion
and make sure that people will concentrate their effort on the FSF tree.

Arno