This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
re:win32 features I may add to GCC
- From: <dank at kegel dot com>
- To: <jonwil at tpgi dot com dot au>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <dank at kegel dot com>
- Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 20:28:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: re:win32 features I may add to GCC
Jonathan Wilson <jonwil at tpgi dot com dot au> wrote:
> I just want to make sure that there is no reason that the
> GCC team wouldn't accept patches for ...
> Structured Exception Handling (needed for doing kernel-mode
> programming on win32, among other things)
Such a patch already exists. See
Also, a link to the patent on SEH was posted on
08/20/2002 on the MinGW-dvlpr list; see