GCC 3.3.2 Freeze

At this point, almost no patches that I have not already approved for
GCC 3.3.2 will be approved.

The only patches I will aprove at this point are utter showstoppers.
Miscompilation of a key part of the Linux kernel on x86 would qualify.
That's about it.

Please do not make any further check-ins on the 3.3 branch without my
explicit approval until the release is complete.

I intend to make the final release on the 15th as planned.

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell <mark@codesourcery.com>
CodeSourcery, LLC