GCC iq2000 port needs a maintainer

It was put in by Stan Cox, which is why I'm mailing him.  Stan, would
you be interested in being the listed maintainer for iq2000 in GCC?  This would
involve testing it on mainline regularly to make sure it works, and if it
breaks, either fixing it or convincing someone else to.  :-)  (It would
also involve being paperwork-OK with the FSF, of course.)  If not, can you
suggest someone else?

I'm mailing the GCC list as a heads-up; if Stan Cox is willing and able to,
would he be acceptable to the steering committee as a new maintainer?

I do think that all chip ports need maintainers -- or at least routine
testers -- owing to how easy it is to break them in general code without
realizing it.

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden at gcc.gnu.org>
http://home.twcny.rr.com/nerode/neroden/fdl.html