Re: caddr_t undefined

Quoting y2bismil@engmail.uwaterloo.ca:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to compile a program, and i'm getting the error of caddr_t being
> undefined.  I know its just a char* or void*, but I'm thinking this is an
> error
> I should not have to work around.
>
> The error actually occurs in: /usr/include/cygwin/if.h
>
> But, looking at if.h, I see it includes sys/types.h.  This is turn includes
> definition for caddr_t:  typedef	char *	caddr_t;
>
> Anyone got any ideas?  I'm using the Cygwin environment if that's an issue
>
> Yamin

Okay,
I think this is something to do with the header search order.  It does not look
like sys/types is being included.  I think something in the ming directories is
being included.  Anyone know how to add include directories to be searched AFTER
the standard directories are searched?

Yamin

This mail sent through www.mywaterloo.ca