This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: I broke CVS.... :-(
- From: "Zack Weinberg" <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Robert Schiele <rschiele at uni-mannheim dot de>, Nathanael Nerode <neroden at twcny dot rr dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 11:05:37 -0700
- Subject: Re: I broke CVS.... :-(
- References: <200310011502.h91F2mg25486@makai.watson.ibm.com>
David Edelsohn <email@example.com> writes:
>>>>>> Robert Schiele writes:
> Robert> Just login to the server, go to the directory where the master repository is
> Robert> hosted and delete the file "#cvs.wfl.`hostname`.*" and remove the directory
> Robert> "#cvs.lock".
> Most people with CVS commit access do not have a login account on
> the server. The accounts are hard-wired to CVS.
> I also recommend contacting Overseers about this type of problem.
I believe there is a cron job that deletes stale locks after a few