This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Sibcall arguments passed on the stack
- From: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 10:04:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: Sibcall arguments passed on the stack
On Tuesday, September 30, 2003, at 04:10 PM, John David Anglin wrote:
rth suggested here
that the stack slots ought to be in CALL_INSN_FUNCTION_USAGE.
My patch, which started that thread, will not fix 12372, so rth
is probably right, as usual.
Yes, that appears to be the best fix. What had bothered me about it
was there appears to have been a concious decision not to add stack
slots to the CALL_INSN_FUNCTION_USAGE.
That disturbs me too; the documentation is quite clear that this is
That's why I didn't pursue it further (well, that and a mistaken belief
that my patch
fixed the entire problem...)