wrapper

Hi,

I want to  add a wrapper function to all member functions a class.

Is there way I can do it through some option in gcc during make.The wrapper
function is same.

Also,

Does gcc support an option where in I can add a single wrapper function to
all member functions of all classes coded,through make file?

Regards
Siddharth