This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Sibcall arguments passed on the stack
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: dalej at apple dot com (Dale Johannesen)
- Cc: dalej at apple dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 23:10:58 -2800 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Sibcall arguments passed on the stack
> rth suggested here
> that the stack slots ought to be in CALL_INSN_FUNCTION_USAGE.
> My patch, which started that thread, will not fix 12372, so rth
> is probably right, as usual.
Yes, that appears to be the best fix. What had bothered me about it
was there appears to have been a concious decision not to add stack
slots to the CALL_INSN_FUNCTION_USAGE.
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)