This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: DWARF debugging format implementation
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: David Carlton <carlton at kealia dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 20:58:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: DWARF debugging format implementation
- References: <02189653-F2DF-11D7-A718-000393A91CAA@apple.com> <E6AC0358-F2E3-11D7-886A-000A95AF1FAE@dberlin.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <2533844C-F376-11D7-8C34-000393A91CAA@apple.com> <DAA261AA-F376-11D7-A2A0-000A95AF1FAE@dberlin.org> <email@example.com> <216AE9CD-F37E-11D7-8032-000A95AF1FAE@dberlin.org> <20030930213753.GA22318@nevyn.them.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sep 30, 2003, at 5:55 PM, David Carlton wrote:
On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:37:53 -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz
Yeah, i did it differently later on.
On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 03:41:48PM -0400, Daniel Berlin wrote:
On Sep 30, 2003, at 3:37 PM, David Carlton wrote:
It would be nice if the support for DW_TAG_namespace went into GCC
It's unlikely that I'll have the time or energy to do this, but i
can provide help to anyone who wants to try.
If one of you will figure out who has the newest version and send it
to me, I'll give it a shot.
I've just attached what I've been using to bug 11114. It's not the
best patch in the world - its way of detecting anonymous namespaces is
gross - but it seems to work.
I don't know the status of Daniel's patches: the patch I attached is
an early patch of his + anonymous namespace fix + context die fix, but
I know he's updated his patch since then.
I have, but i doubt i have it still. Time for a huge grep session :P
I haven't looked at this stuff in quite a while.