Re: DWARF debugging format implementation

On Sep 30, 2003, at 5:55 PM, David Carlton wrote:

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:37:53 -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@mvista.com> said:
On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 03:41:48PM -0400, Daniel Berlin wrote:
On Sep 30, 2003, at 3:37 PM, David Carlton wrote:

It would be nice if the support for DW_TAG_namespace went into GCC
3.4.

It's unlikely that I'll have the time or energy to do this, but i
can provide help to anyone who wants to try.

If one of you will figure out who has the newest version and send it
to me, I'll give it a shot.

I've just attached what I've been using to bug 11114. It's not the best patch in the world - its way of detecting anonymous namespaces is gross - but it seems to work.

Yeah, i did it differently later on.
I don't know the status of Daniel's patches: the patch I attached is
an early patch of his + anonymous namespace fix + context die fix, but
I know he's updated his patch since then.

I have, but i doubt i have it still. Time for a huge grep session :P

I haven't looked at this stuff in quite a while.

David Carlton carlton@kealia.com