integral location_t

Would those that are interested in this representational change
let me know what requirements they were thinking of from a
library or interface perspective?

On tree-ssa branch we're currently storing location_t* in
expressions, trying to save space.  I'm now thinking that we
might just want to go ahead with the change to integers and
lookup tables.

Just something I'm idly thinking of at the moment.

r~