Re: casesi pattern failure

Alexandre Courbot wrote:
../../testsuite/functions.c:77: internal compiler error: in insn_extract, at insn-extract.c:123

insn-extract.c is generated from the md file by genextract.c. Try stepping through it in gdb to see why you aren't getting a case label for your casesi pattern.

I see one obvious problem with your pattern. Using (parallel ...) in a define_insn isn't valid. That is only valid in an expander. This is because expanders can emit multiple instructions, so in order to differentiate between two sets that indicate two instructions, and two sets that indicate one instruction, we wrap the two sets in a parallel to indicate that it is one instruction. A define_insn can only match one instruction, so you never use a parallel there.