Re: Embedded-C Support nospam

On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 01:15:12PM -0500, John Lu wrote:
> I was wondering if there are any plans to support the embedded-C
> extensions (fractional arithmetic, multiple address spaces, and
> I/O registers) as described in the ISO PDTR 18037 document.

There are no plans.  If someone wants to contribute code implementing
these extensions, certainly they would be considered (extensions that have
a formal specification are looked on much more favorably than other
extensions), but the existing GCC contributors are already very busy with
current work.