Re: [using gcc book] ch1 objective-c blurb

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, Chris Devers wrote:

> The following text represents the full body of chapter 1 of the manual:
>
> GCC stands for ``GNU Compiler Collection.''
                                          ^^^

I realized after sending this that the punctuation here goes against the
style I had just established for the rest of the book.

Old habits, hard deaths, yadda yadda yadda.

This has been corrected, and verified, for all of the .texi files now.

A current version of the manuscript, my changes have been synchronized
with current CVS, and a fresh PDF has been generated. It is available at:

    http://devers.homeip.net:8080/gccbook/gcc_chd.20030901.181640.pdf

Please feel free to take a look, and if you see anything amiss, let me
know asap.

Thanks again, everyone :)

--
Chris Devers      cdevers@pobox.com