This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] having problems recently
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: eyal at eyal dot emu dot id dot au (Eyal Lebedinsky)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org (gcc list)
- Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 20:46:37 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] having problems recently
> This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
> As of the last week I am having problems. My main use if with mudflap,
> where I started getting programs returning wrong results, and running
> very slowly. I then rebuilt without mudflap (-O0 -g) and observed the
> same problems. So maybe this is not a mudflap problem at all (I saw
> no mudflap checkings for a while).
> BTW, I am building off cvs.
I would file a bug for this one so we can track it
> I then decided to build with '-O3 -g' and this actually failed to
> compile. I am attaching a small program that reproduces the failure.
This one is already known, you are the thrid person reporting it;
it is filed under PR12039 <http://gcc.gnu.org/PR12039>