This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: "short pretty" names?
- From: Chris Lattner <sabre at nondot dot org>
- To: John Levon <levon at movementarian dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:08:48 -0500 (CDT)
- Subject: Re: "short pretty" names?
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003, John Levon wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 09:53:08AM -0500, Chris Lattner wrote:
> > Is there any way to get (or construct) a name for a type which, in C++,
> > does not have all of the default template arguments expanded out?
Cool. :) Unfortunately, I'm looking to get this from _within_ GCC, so
this won't work for me, but thanks! :)