Re: Patch: Fix libjava parallel make problems

Mohan> After applying the patch, the problem doesn't manifest
Mohan> itself anymore, the build succeeds and I am able to run some
Mohan> simple tests.

Mohan> +all_java_class_files = $(all_java_source_files:.java=.class)
Mohan> +$(all_java_class_files): libgcj-@gcc_version@.jar

Please add a comment before the definition of all_java_class_files
explaining the logic.  We used to have code like this in the Makefile,
and occasionally people became confused and would ask about it, since
it is backward from what one would expect.

With that comment, this is ok.  Thanks.

Tom