This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Help wanted from target maintainers re: fixincludes/fixproto
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, Nathanael Nerode <neroden at twcny dot rr dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:43:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: Help wanted from target maintainers re: fixincludes/fixproto
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200308282055.h7SKtj901759@tin.geop.uc.edu>
On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 04:55:45PM -0400, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> > > i?86-*-uwin*
> I thought we got rid of uwin target support?
We got rid of uwin host support (because if you ran "make bootstrap" you
would get a binary that is not legal to distribute) but left it in as a target.
So one can still build a cross-compiler with a uwin target.