This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [cs branch] how to start compile server?
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Karel Gardas <kgardas at objectsecurity dot com>
- Cc: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>, GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 13:48:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: [cs branch] how to start compile server?
On Thursday, August 28, 2003, at 12:14 AM, Karel Gardas wrote:
Ah, that's most important, since I would like to give it a try on MICO,
which is free C++ CORBA implementation. Do you have some time-frame
C++ might work?
The standard answer is when you contribute it! :-) Ok, sorry, I had
to say that. There is quite a bit of work to do, we'll see.
Essentially all lookup code needs to have a layer added to it so that
it can handle multiple definitions, and dup_decls rearranged. I've had
all of Finder_FE (279 translation units) though the server before in
about 10-20 instances of the server. That's close to working for some
Hopefully in a few weeks you should be able to try it out and see how
far you get.