This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: disable libgcc
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Gabriele Caracausi <gabriele at caracausi dot it>
- Cc: Gcc ML <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 00:45:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: disable libgcc
- References: <IBECLFGBMEDNHACJGPNMOECMCBAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 01:00, Gabriele Caracausi wrote:
> Hello All,
> I'm trying to compile GCC sources but I don't want to include libgcc
> sources. Can I disable this linking? Which properties or options have I to
You could remove all traces of the code in the makefile and rm the
libgcc sources, but why would you want to?
Eric Christopher <email@example.com>