This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: SSA PRE and Open64
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 17:00:33 -0600
- Subject: Re: SSA PRE and Open64
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <5551DDA2-D8E0-11D7-81D5-000A95A34564@dberlin.org>, Daniel Berlin wr
>But we aren't, so we don't need to worry about it.
>If i was writing code that was derivative of what they did, starting
>from their code, i would have taken care of all of this before
>starting, not later on.
OK. Then please make this comment clearer that you're taking ideas, not
code from Open64's SSAPRE implementation.
Pieces are also taken from Open64's SSAPRE implementation.