Re: word alignment for non fp/sp register pointers for SPARClet port

Nitin Gupta wrote:
	I know that this is not inline with SPARC (hence SPARClet)
	ABI, but our malloc and all of system is based on old
	SPARC ABI. Till now we were using egcs 1.1 which is based
	on old sparclet ABI. Now since we are migrating to GCC 3.2
	and latter GCC 3.3 we are facing this problem.

This isn't really a useful enough bug report. Why do you have problems with the new compiler? Can you give a testcase?

Since your reason for wanting the change is obscure, it is unlikely that you will find an unpaid volunteer willing to help you. Try debugging gcc yourself to figure out why it is failing.