This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: SSA PRE and Open64
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: dberlin at dberlin dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:24:24 -0600
- Subject: Re: SSA PRE and Open64
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Eric Christop
>Quick question, what's the copyright status associated with this code?
>As with your last update we're now down to the same function names.
>I think I can rely upon you to educate me? :)
More importantly, if we're taking code from Open64 or deriving code from
Open64, then it not only needs a compatible copyright, but the Open64
bits we're using need to be assigned to the the FSF -- which can only be
done by the copyright holder on Open64 itself.