Re: to_line blowing up

On Monday, August 25, 2003, at 11:01 PM, Neil Booth wrote:
It looks like to_line can be killed, and replaced with new_map->to_line
in the 2 places it's used.

Ok, I did that... It turns out, that this is the tip of an iceburg... I started in on fixing all the places I could find and was still working on my transitive closure walk when I mentioned this to Per and he said he was working on it as well. We don't need more than one, so I thought I should stop, and just hand this all off to Per.