Re: [tree-ssa] COND_EXPR lowering preview

Hello,

> > 	* gimplify.c (build_and_jump): Export.
> > 	(gimplify_cond_expr): Lower the COND_EXPR.
>
> There's really no reason to have two slightly different versions of this
> code, one in shortcut_cond_*, and the new one you've written.  Why not just
> make shortcut_cond_* unconditional?

because it does not do exactly what I want, and because it is a bit too
messy for me to attempt some more radical rewrite.  If someone who
understands the code wants to clean it up, I won't protest, but I would
rather keep the patch as simple as possible.

Zdenek